Monday, March 26, 2012

New Hot Wire Tilt Top Table Plans Now Available Here!


  Catching up on some of my chores for my blog today, I updated my plans page with a tool that I designed and built that helped me build my composite kayak and motorcycle trailer. 


  This hot wire table has the unique feature of being able to tilt from a horizontal position to a 45 degree angle and anywhere in between. This table was instrumental in helping me build the kayak and motorcycle trailer as there were many special cuts that needed to be made in the styrofoam construction that would have been near impossible without this tool. 

  The table is of all wood construction and is very strong and simple to build.  It's working surface area is 23.75 inches by 30 inches and the vertical arm reaches over 30 inches in height so it gives you more than enough space to cut a large piece of foam. 
For a look at the plans check out the video here review below and if you like what you see and need such a tool in your workshop go to the "Plans" page and place your order.  It will be downloaded to you directly for only $20.  



I hope you order a set of plans as I know that you will enjoy the capability to cut large intricate pieces of foam easily with this wonderful tool.  Please note that these plans are for the tilt table only and not for the required power supply that will be needed to run the table.  These can be purchased online elsewhere. 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment